Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MAUREEN'S VISIT FROM S. KOREA

Note from Megan: I am also posting this "draft" since it seems to have been forgotten about as well and I will bug Mom to post.
Currently, Cat and her friend Krista are in Switzerland and the whole gang is in Munich as we speak enjoying the 200th Oktoberfest. I will remind them to post pictures.
Here you go for the older stuff-


My Maureen came for a three week visit on July11th. She overlapped her visit here with sister Megan by two days, so we managed to have some fun together in Lausanne before we put Megan on a plane back to Phoenix.


The first weekend we headed over to our favorite spot in Northern Italy, Stresa on Lago Maggiore. We enjoyed visiting "our wine shop" and spent an afternoon visiting with the owners drinking wine, tasting olive oil and the spreads of meat and cheese that they put in front of us. The next morn. we took the train into Milano for a full day walking tour of the city ending with a visit to the Last Supper. I have already seen and blogged about it, but it was a first for Marc and Maureen.


Maureen and I left Marc in Milano for business and she and I headed back to our apartment. We had two days to pack and it was off for our 8 day adventure to Rome, Assisi and Florence.


No comments: